8DAYS – 7NIGHTS 12 DIVES PACKAGE
Sign up for a-8D7N package and dive the best of Raja Ampat’s northern diving. An inclusive seven-night stay at Raja Ampat Dive Lodge with full meals and combined with a total of 12 dives to explore the rich marine biodiversity of the Coral Triangle at the Dampier Strait. Healthy coral reefs, colorful fishes, critters, turtles, wabegong, manta rays, sharks, and don’t miss the schooling fishes. In Raja Ampat, fishes go to school even on Sundays!
- Standard room: IDR 20,500,000 per pax
- Deluxe room: IDR 24,400,000 per pax
- Traveling Period until December 31, 2022
- Booking and payment period until November 30, 2022
- Applicable for minimum 2 pax
- Mansuar Island and the Dampier Strait, where Raja Ampat Dive Lodge is located, are the heart of Raja Ampat’s northern diving. The marine diversity here is staggering. It is home to many of the famous dive sites. Here, divers can explore sites such as Chicken Reef, Sardine Reef, Batu Lima, Blue Magic, Cape Kri and Suwandarek Jetty in the east, and Manta Ridge, Manta Sandy and Arborek Jetty in the west. Raja Ampat’s northern dive sites feature fantastic biodiversity, large numbers of schooling fish and plenty of action when the currents are running. Due to popularity of the Dampier Strait, there is now a ranger station at Manta Sandy to ensure divers follow the correct rules when diving with manta rays.
- Raja Ampat Dive Lodge (RADL), where you will stay, is located at Yenpapir Beach on the northern shore of Mansuar Island, in the heart of the Dampier Strait. All the famous dive sites are reachable within a short 15 to 20 minutes boat ride from your land-base resort. The resort’s house reef is also a fantastic spot for night dive. And the cute walking shark is frequently spotted around its mangrove shallow.
- Day 1: Check-in, lunch, dive briefing, 1 afternoon dive at House Reef
- Day 2: 2morning dives at Blue Magic and Mioskon Reef
- Day 3: 2 morning dives at Sardine Reef and Cape Kri
- Day 4: 2morning dives at Chicken Reef and Friwen Wall
- Day 5: 2 morning dives at Manta Sandy/Manta Ridge and Arborek Jetty
- Day 6: 2 morning dives at West Mansuar and Suwandarek Jetty
- Day 7: No diving, drying gears and relaxing and enjoying the resort
- Day 8: check-out
- Note: dive sites might be changedto suit best daily weather condition